I am not a beauty expert. Just wanted to throw that out there but I could spend HOURS in Ulta. I could literally touch, swatch, smell every single item in that store and talk myself into buying it. It’s a real problem. I like to call it UPRD aka Ulta Platinum Rewards Disorder. It’s a real thing too.
Anyways I ran into Ulta for what I thought was going to be a quick in and out trip, get it and go sort of deal. But no. I saw things that I didn’t even know I needed. I just NEEDED a re-up in primer and foundation. But ya know. UPRD at it again.
So, here’s what I purchased. Below is a list of everything and a little info on it.
- Say Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes: I’m having a moment with cucumber products right now. I’m using the SYT Cucumbers moisturizer at the moment and I just love the way it smells and makes my skin so soft. I really just needed makeup wipes in general and I went for these. They are oil-free and enriched with aloe vera AND green tea! So it’s a super gentle cleanse!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Intensive Lip Balm: I have super dry cracked lips. Especially in the winter. I don’t know what it is! I have tried everything and I’m not dehydrated because I drink a ton of water all throughout the day! Anyways, I saw this product online and I knew I had to try it out. It’s ingredients include honey and cocoa butter. I’m super excited to try this out and hopefully it will get my lips back to baby smooth. I also like how the pan is super wide and shallow as opposed to being deep and small! To me, it’s easier to get the product out.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting MakeUp Setting Spray: This was at the checkout counter and I’ve been really meaning to try it out. I hate going through the day and have to do touchups because my makeup settles or smudges. I like that it’s oil free and is supposed to be weightless. It’s supposed to keep your makeup looking flawless for up to 16 hours. So…. stay tuned.
- Too Faced Proactive Nourishing Hangover RX Face Primer: This is one of the items I needed to restock on! I love this product so much and go through it so fast. It’s infused with coconut water, probiotic-based ingredients, and skin revivers that help boost your skins radiance while promoting elasticity. It also really hydrates your skin which really helps lock down your makeup for longer wear.
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation: This is another product I can’t get enough of. This is hands down my most favorite foundation I’ve ever used. Even over Tarte’s Shape Tape, which I hated personally. I love that this is oil free but still keeps my skin hydrated. It’s the perfect amount of coverage for me. It’s ingredients include coconut water, alpine rose, and hyaluronic acid for a more youthful appearance (okay I’m 26 now, time can stop). I love that this gives me a perfect airbrushed look. I used shade Natural Beige!
- NYX Honey Dew Me Up: I really heard a lot of good things about this and really wanted to try it out honestly. I am always looking for a good primer because I’m so hard on my makeup throughout the day. This product is inspired by honey’s golden glow and is actually one of it’s main ingredients! This primer helps neutralize the appearance of discoloration and redness. It is supposed to give you a real dewy finish and luminous look.
- Buxom Power Plump Lip Balm: I am alway searching for a good limp plumper! The Too Faced one is super nice but leaves a weird residue on my lips after it dries a little. So I wanted to try this one. I actually didn’t realize it was a lip balm until after I brought it home which is kind of disappointing. I thought it was a lip serum. LIVE AND LEARN. READ THE PACKAGING. Anyways, I’ve always heard good things about this brand anyways and have never used anything from them. This balm actually adds a pink tint to amp up your natural lip tone. That could be really pretty. I’m excited to try this! Hopefully it won’t leave that residue like Too Faced. Does anyone know what I’m talking about!?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Pure Hollywood: This is actually a shade I thought they stopped making so I had to swoop in a pick this bad boy up before I forgot that I was almost out. This is the most perfect pinky nude color I’ve ever used. Over Kylie colors, everything. Bible. This is my favorite color.
- Studio Swag/Set + Slay: This was a freebie because the girl at the register couldn’t find the right Too Faced thing she was supposed to give me and I told her I was sick of getting travel sized mascara. OVER IT. So this is a travel size Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Always ON Liquid Lip Stick in Stepping Out, Be Legendary Liquid Pigment in Rose B4 Bros, and Photo Finish Primer Water. I’m not sure how I feel about the Rose B4 Bros color. That color never looks good on me. Almost a Kylie Posie K color, which I gave that lip kit away because it looked so bad on me.
- Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask: Skincare. I love it so much. And I’m addicted to it. Especially masks. I’ve bought this several times and I love it so much. But I only use it once a week. It dries my skin out fast if I use it too much!
I hope everyone enjoyed my little mini haul/mini rant about each product! Some of these I’m super excited to try out! Stay tuned I might do a review on the Honey Dew Me Up primer or test out the All Nighter Spray!
Comment below if you’ve tried any of these products and if so how did you like them!? What’s on your list to get at Ulta? Or are you a Sephora kinda girl!? Let me know!
Make sure you subscribe below so you don’t miss out on any updates!